CLICK HERE

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

Of Cats and Men [Darui][M], Matureness Potentially
Yorichu Yajuu
 Posted: May 12 2017, 02:43 PM
QUOTE.  

The title of Raikage seemed like a grand one and a fancy one at that until a situation like as of late happened. For the longest time Kumogakure had been at odds with the other great villages only caring about themselves and their superiority over others. Then Uzumaki Naruto came along and that all changed he inspired good change in the world and friendship between all the great villages and some of the minor ones even. The future had finally seemed bright and up like the sun in the sky. Yorichu would sigh as she fashioned her hair into a ponytail like she normally did with her usual outfit on for training a skin tight black suit that certainly showed off her best features.

Things didn't seem so bright and up lately considering what happened the death of the infamous Team 7 at the hands of a mysterious Chakra Beast. Then before there had been Alistar and Daikou. Things had gotten so crazy so fast and now the great shinobi alliance was in shambles every village seeming to vie for themselves once more and Sunagakure had secured their borders pretty tight considering assassination attempts on the Kazekage. No one was stupid enough to try that here thankfully. Darui had become quite the man from what she remembered growing up and attending the academy with him since they were about the same age she even had a crush on him once ah puberty she would think. "I guess we should get some training in Goku-san I don't know what I feel like doing today to be honest," she said to no one in particular to which Son Goku shrugged trying to nap right now.

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Darui
 Posted: May 12 2017, 08:23 PM
QUOTE.  

Two files were brought to the attention of the Raikage. "You two get a nice break, and go to your wives. Thank you for obtaining these two files. You're free from your duties from the today." He said. His eyes eyed them. "First get medical attention. I understand the lengths you had to go through to obtain these two files." He said. They nodded and left. Darui opened the first one. The name was not given, everything was blacked out. But there was the Image of Akuma the Legendary Iwa Gate user, he opened the second file. In fact the second file was blacked out completely. Expect for a big finger to the face with the twin Swords. This was Akira Nyuki Yuki. The Legendary Ice User who was the Legendary Swordsman of the Mist. These two fine warriors went up against Daikoui and Aliaster in single combat, and got their ass handed to them. Surprisingly they were left to be alive. He also wanted to get his hands on Team Seven's files. But that was impossible. So he will do with what he had. Although the matter of Kumo keeping their nose to themselves. Were clear. Darui was still a caring man. He still missed and Envied the way Naruto inspired people and how Konoha was run. If he could some how get these two Men, To find the location of the Chakra Beast that killed Team Seven.

Or whatever happened that ripped Chaos into the lands again maybe he can bring some peace of mind to the land. "Nonsense. that's impossible... Uhh. With Sasuke and Naruto Gone. I no longer have an equal in taijutsu. This is bothersome. Those two good men gone. In the hands of a Chakra beast. And Sakura dead too... But Kakashi lives... No they couldn't have died at the hands of a Chakra beast. That's impossible." he rubbed his temples. Kaguya help us. This was so frustration. He would wrap his head around that some other time. Getting up. He sealed the cab nit of the two files. And left. Towards where he had been keeping his eye a very close eye on Yorich. Appeared near her.

"Yo." He uttered.

"I needed to get off the office to clear my head. How about some Training?" He asked her. His eyes focused on her. That body suit was tempting but to give her the respect he had always given the woman. He kept his eyes on her very own.
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Yorichu Yajuu
 Posted: May 13 2017, 06:12 AM
QUOTE.  

Yorichu could remember a time when she wanted to be Raikage as a kid. She was only five then but it was all she could talk about. As an orphan it was all she could look forward to a goal to strive towards but eventually she gave up on that dream not she wasn't so sure what she wanted anymore. She'd always been on her own taking care of herself even after her clan reached out to her to take her in. She refused to stay with them but she did allow them to teach her enough about learning to control and master her spirit animal allowing her to partially or fully transform into a panther which included a hybrid form even. Oddly enough when she used the lightning release armor technique it took on a cat-like shape why she was never certain but it didn't effect her tailed beast forms. Son Goku found it interesting enough and the odd habits it gave his host like her love for fish and milk.

The two had stayed pretty tight and close after losing Naruto and Kurama. The latter had yet to resurface as far as either knew he hadn't shown up anywhere yet. The whole matter was a mess regardless and she felt obligated to reach out to the others and be a leader of sorts to them to help them out and such. Yorichu was pretty good and expert when it came to taijutsu it helped having a cat for an animal spirit it made her reflexes cat-like even her sight was better in the dark. "Fancy seeing the Raikage of all people out here to see little ol me," she replied with a sheepish grin as she began stretching a little now. "Training huh what did you have in mind," she asked with a smile hands clasped together behind her head now. "I really do wonder sometimes how it is a handsome and powerful man remains single every good man needs a good woman by his side," she said smiling again.

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Darui
 Posted: May 13 2017, 01:31 PM
QUOTE.  

Darui needed to clear his head. If only he could get his hands on those two ninja and ask them to investigate. The deaths of Team Seven that would be lovely. He wanted to know the true story behind the Death of Naruto. He doubted a Chakra beast can destroy three Powerful Ninja. There must have been something else. That was certain. Looking at Yorich he gave her a warm smile at her first sentence that she uttered. She still called him Raikage. Out of Respect. "Please, Darui is just fine when we are alone." he informed. He did remember her back from the Academy and Genin years but after he became a Chuunin and then Jounin he set his own path under the Raikage.

He was oblivious to the crush Yorich had on him. Mostly because he didn't think of women when he was a Genin his focus was on Chuunin Exams. Though at the next comment she made. Was she flirting with him? or teasing him? He wasn't sure. "I'd like to fight you in hand to hand combat. I am aware of your skills in taijutsu. you're nimbleness. is quite Supernatural. The way you move your body around objects. It's impressive." He praised.

"Uhh, thanks? I guess? I am really not good at these types of things. I figured if I become a Raikage. I would have a wife soon? By marriage? Not sure?" He said. Laughing slightly. He clearly had no idea what nonsense he was sprouting. He simply had no idea how to react to to her flirting. It was foreign to him.

"Would you accept my challenge? Yorich-San?" he asked her.
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Yorichu Yajuu
 Posted: May 13 2017, 01:50 PM
QUOTE.  

She wouldn't deny the thought of paperwork was boring and a big reason too why she would pass up the title of Raikage if offered to her unless she had no choice. Darui was a good choice though so he was probably better suited for the role than she was. Yorichu was much like a cat she enjoyed her freedom and hated sitting still too long. Still she did get lonely and while she casually flirted a little with men and women alike was there really a method to it? Maybe she just wanted to see if someone could be bold and crazy enough to think they could tame this pussycat. Son Goku didn't like the idea but he wasn't human so it wouldn't be fair to her.

It was shocking sure Team 7 the legendary Team 7 perishing as they did. Maybe there was more to it but it wasn't something she could get involved with when the kages had it covered already. It did sadden her though because Naruto had entrusted Son Goku to her put his faith and trust she would care for him and keep him safe. If you say so Darui-kun," she said adding her honorific of endearment with a purr. She supposed she was flirting and teasing him a little of both as she smiled at him. "Well as a member of the Yajuu clan and having a feline for a spirit animal a panther to be precise it helps with reflexes and the senses and indeed makes me quite nimble," she replied as her irises changed to those of a cat now.

He seemed a little taken back by her comment which made sense. As Raikage he was quite the busy man and a woman would have to accept that being his girl or wife. "Fair enough and no rush really. You should know you like her enough before pursuing her and she should understand the importance of your title and duty as Raikage," she replied with a smile and took a stance. "Let's see what you got Darui-kun impress me and maybe I'll give you a reward," she replied giving him a grin the chesire cat would be proud and what might that reward be? Well a kiss really and to be honest she'd probably give him one either way.

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Darui
 Posted: May 13 2017, 02:11 PM
QUOTE.  

Believe it or not it was no walk in the park being a Leader. There was Missions to hand out, Safety, Political matters, Villages Defenses, Payments, Funds, Training, Military, A whole bunch of other things not worth mentioning not to mention the load of paper work. However ever seen the death of Naruto. He had not only been training, but wanting to obtain those two files he obtains today. Those two ninja were both fit to locate the real truth behind Team Seven actual Death. Akira would be driven by wealth, And Akuma would be driven by proven to Iwa that he can help another village and hopefully come to terms in a peaceful matter. It was an under handed tactic to use these two shinobi but if it lead to location of Team Seventh's Real Death. He was willing to risk it. The deal breaker was dealing with the Insane Akira. He was err... Yah. He wouldn't let his own Village shinobi get involved in this. His shinobi were limited and he wouldn't want to entrust Yorich with such a Mission.

His eyes looked finally at her body, and he turned his head. Err. Now he wished he hadn't looked it bad the dark color of his cheeks turn light purplish in a form of a blush. Body suits were a distraction. This was gonna be a pain. "Yah. Free Running and Parkour must be easy for you too. With how good you move your body, your legs, hips, waist, and arms, you can get through the smallest spaces which is extremely good in certain missions." He yet again praised how nimble she was. "Your clan is very promising. I might take you up as a Student in the Future. Ever thought about being Kumo's Legendary Sannin?" He asked her.

"I don't understand women as much as I would have like to. It's just foreign to me. When you spent your entire life training, and under the training of Ay along side Bee. And as Ay's-Sama Bodyguard. Women always make me weak in the knees, and blush." He admitted. He didn't know why honestly.

He raised and eye brow, focusing on her eyes again. "Right." her comment about a reward made the Poor man Gulp for dear life. No idea what she even might by that? Was there even a nessicty for a reward for impressing someone? It was unclear. He took a stance, and left his location, appearing before her. He wasn't even under Lightning Release Armor, and Darui's Speed was Impressively fast. aiming to do a left jab right at at her right eye an attempt to blind her. Temporary. The Blindness would come from the impact of the Punch. He was fast however he hit like a tank.
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Yorichu Yajuu
 Posted: May 14 2017, 06:44 AM
QUOTE.  

Yorichu was very much like a cat in nature she could be quite lazy sometimes and napped a lot. At other times she could be quite energetic and affectionate towards those she liked. Because she had a big cat as her animal spirit she'd come to be known as the Purple Beast and well for her prowess in taijutsu as well. She much enjoyed the simple carefree life she lived right now and didn't care to ruin that with paperwork she wouldn't even get naps then she thought with a frown. She'd smile sheepishly as she caught him staring at her body again out of the corner of her eyes and whistled as she gave her butt a good pat down now. "Parkour is pretty fun nothing like a good run to get my blood pumping and adrenaline going," she replied before looking to him at the mention of being a student and a sannin. "Might be good way to give the people a little hope again and something to look up to y'know," she replied arms crossed against her chest now.

She wasn't sure what he exactly wanted to do or why he wanted to create his own group of Sannin like the leaf but it seemed like a good symbol of hope for the people to look to. "No need to be embarassed there no man can truly ever understand a woman we are quite fickle creatures indeed. All you can do is best understand the woman you love and do everything you can to make her feel happy and loved secure," she replied with a soft smile as she scratched her breast a little absentmindedly now. He seemed wary of her mention of a reward and wasn't sure why really. "I promise it's a good one you will enjoy," she replied smiling still. Of course she knew as Raikage and a student of Ay that Darui was fast on his feet as well and he proved as such. When he struck her she grinned as she poofed into a cloud of smoke replaced by a log. It was then she would strike at his left shoulder with the Leaf Whirlwind technique aiming a high kick there and while she planned on it potentially being dodged she aimed a quick second low kick to his right side.

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Darui
 Posted: May 14 2017, 11:16 AM
QUOTE.  

Darui didn't even notice that she knew he was staring at her body. And to be more evil to him she decide to pat her bottom. Which he glared at with eyes of glory. Shaking his head. God this woman made him feel uneasy in a very good way. Her next movements were crossing her arms at her chest, speaking, and then scratching the chest. At that his cheeks flushed even more. He hated fighting woman in skin tight body suits. You had no idea how hard it was to focus on the target and not their body just to give them the respect of a warrior. The sheer willpower required. He sighed.

"Maybe we can do runs? Together you know. I am setting something up. For a secret Mission. I've been neglecting paperwork for that cause specifically. I've had My assaiant do it for me while I've been training. Ever since Naruto's Death and err.. The rest of the Team." he said quietly. Everyone dead. But Kakashi, Chakra beast killed. Darui wasn't no fool. One member of Team Seven Lived. Yet the other then died. He didn't buy it one bit. He was sure Gaara didn't buy it either. The Mizukage and the Tsuikage were foolish enough to buy it. The Tsuikage was a fool. She was not fit for ruleship. But that wasn't why he thought she was a fool. Darui didn't think Kuroanshi had it in her to Lead an entire Village. No disrespect to her. It was just his Opinion. Same with Choujou and look where that got him. Killed. He also wasn't fit too rule. That's why he needed the Elite assistance of Akuma and Akira. If they faced of against Daikoui and Alister, and got their asses handed them to them. However, they lived through the battle. He knew they can do the Mission. Getting Akuma to agree will be the hard part since Akuma was Loyal to Iwa. Getting Akira to agree was simple. Just pay the guy money. And he'll say yes.

"Is that your way of saying yes to being my Student and Kumo's First Sannin?" He asked her curiously. Yes it would be nice to give these people some form of hope. It will make them feel amazing in these troubles times. Plus it will not only make Kumo Strong. But it will attract other Villages to do the same to Give people hope. He shivered at her comment about a reward he would most certainly enjoy. This woman was making him so shiver in his boots again in good way.

Upon connecting with her right eye, the impact would have sent her flying. However, a cloud of smoke appeared and a log was placed in front of it. She managed to use substance in a quick. Pace. While they were talking was impressive. She appeared on his side, he clearly saw her coming, Tanked the hit to her shoulder. Quite impressed by her strength but it wasn't nearly as strong as what he took from Ay's Training. The second kick that came at his side, he extended his hand, and stopped it gripping it, while moving his hand to grip her other foot with his free hand. He took her in on to his shoulders. Brought her close to him, lifted her up, and attempted a small scale power bomb on the ground. If the attack connected he not follow up with another attack. He would look at her very eyes. "You've improved Greatly. Yorich-San." He again praised her. She had quickness, Speed, Nimbleness, and power. Though she could still work on power but it was far greater then what normal Jounin had. Plus, She had Goku with her. Meaning that's even more boosted strength then what Her base strength was.
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Yorichu Yajuu
 Posted: May 14 2017, 12:16 PM
QUOTE.  

]
It was kind of the point the way she dressed when she fought or trained against men. It helped distract them sometimes helped her get in a good strike. Yorichu wasn't physically as strong as some might be but her speed and taijutsu level helped get one over most of her opponents. Being quick and fast she had longer lasting stamina and could ultimately outlast most opponents if she couldn't take them down first with her flurry of kicks and punches. She couldn't help herself Darui was just too darn cute and handsome sometimes and well maybe she still did have that crush on him those unrequited feelings of younger days when he seemed so aloof and so carefree. She'd smile at that memory he'd always made her feel weak in the knees back then and awkward usually making her run away with some excuse where she could be embarassed alone somewhere.

"Well sure Darui-kun I could always use a partner," she replied with a smile and a purr. Yorichu had to raise her brow at the mention of a secret mission. It didn't seem like he would tell her what it was just yet which was fair. He was Raikage after all he decided who was and wasn't privy to top secret missions and files. Not that that was something she really wanted to delve into often but if he needed her help she'd give it to him. "Well I'm not saying yes because of ego or anything I say yes with sincerity and good purpose,' she replied with a smile and gave him a salute. Of course she didn't expect him to go down so easily. He blocked the first strike even the second one before grabbing her. That was when she morphed her feet into those of a cat allowing her to slip free before landing her feet back to normal when she lurched forward aiming a Flast Fist at his gut now.

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Darui
 Posted: May 14 2017, 12:42 PM
QUOTE.  

She could work on her strength more. When she fought people with High Endurance and Strength levels then her own. Speed can help you so much. What will you do if you use speed and the punch is absorbed by muscle. Kicks were more powerful then punches. Needless to say he was impressed by how far she had grown in strength. From how she came from the Academy to this level. it was a very good growth. He felt good fighting such a woman as a warrior. "Tomorrow five am. Be up please!" He stated. "Very well. For the good purpose." he said.

She escaped from his grip. After morphing. He still had his stance as he looked at her. " Now bad." He told her. She was amazing. That nimbleness that she posed. He saw her next attack again, So he prepared for a counter, While she aimed the punch at his gut with massive speed, He took the punch to the gut flexing his core to absorb the damage, he placed his hands, on her wrist, moved to the right side of her punch, took one hand, brought it over her shoulder, and then used his left hand to kick at her carve so she would fall on her ass and back. Again he wasn't being serious with her. Because this wasn't a serious fight, this was a training/sparring match. Nothing major. "Yorich-San! You move so fast!" He praised her. Those breasts of hers were distracting if he wasn't focused on the fight, he would have lost his connection and focused on her body. She had to keep in mind she was sparring with someone who underwent training with the Former Raikage. And his training was no walk in the park.

"And If I win. Does this mean I get to uhh... Reward you with lunch?" He asked, her now he let his guard down and scratched the back of his head, in arrogance no disrepsct to Yorich. There were only two people who can rival him in taijutsu both were dead.
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Yorichu Yajuu
 Posted: May 14 2017, 03:10 PM
QUOTE.  

Strength alone wasn't everything to be honest someone with more speed and stamina could easily outlast their opponent and use their fatigue against them. It was why she liked to in a way dance around her opponent long enough to figure them out and tire them out a little before best deciding how to take them out quickly. She didn't usually have trouble with her opponents but she knew better than to underestimate her opponents especially a Kage class one like Darui. Yorichu had never been in the top of her class but she always had determination and guts now look at her she would think. The Purple Beast of Kumogakure Guy of the Leaf had always been a role model of sorts to her growing up she wanted to be a taijutsu master like he was like his pupil Rock Lee was.

That was rather early for her to be up usually but she would simply nod before their little sparring session was underway. Again she was grabbed and thrown in a way onto her ass and groaned a little before jumping up and dusting her butt off. Then she cracked her knuckles and grinned. "If I didn't know better I'd say that sounded like the offer for a date," she said with a purr and gave him a playful wink. Then she flashed some handsigns summoning two lightning release shadow clones. The three would then activate the lightning release chakra mode before attacking which looked like a cat outline around her with the ears and tail. The first clone would come at him with a flash fist strike and the other a Leaf Whirlwind. Finally Yorichu herself would strike using the Meteor Fist technique this was it she would decide the outcome of his reward and whether he won or not here if he could handle her onslaught course she wasn't trying to kill him either.

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Darui
 Posted: May 14 2017, 03:44 PM
QUOTE.  

He blinked when she dusted herself off. Man she was really making him shiver in his pants. He shook his head. "I..Uh..Um. Okay.. Sure?" he asked what. Just happened? he was confused and his tongue was so twisted up he wasn't able to say another word to her. Did she just teasingly Offer to take dinner between two adults as a Date. What. That made him blush. She was a very attractive woman. Suddenly two Lightning based clones appeared and zoomed his way. While he was distracted. He took the sudden hits to the gut. and then the two kicks one at his head, the other at his leg. Followed by her strike at his face. Which sent him flying back. However, Darui held his ground and not once was he sweep off his feet or falling to the ground, planting his feet firmly on the ground, as his body, was pushed. His face was reddened up from the punch, his stomach tanked the hit, but burned his shirt, leaving a huge bruise mark at his stomach, the leg kick he absorbed, the kick to the head had his head rigging. Yet he still stood firmly on the ground. Looking at her as he recovered his hearing from the kick and his composure from the punch to the face by Yorich.

"Taken two Lightning Release Armor Via Lightning Based Clones, while they use taijutsu Is no Laughing matter. While it would have crippled or perhaps killed a normal Jounin the moment the attacks connected. I am nethier. Normal nor Jounin." He stood firmly and looked at her. "Shall we conclude are sparring session or shall we resume?" he asked her. He was heavily impressed by how she to come by by such short time. "You impress me heavily. You managed to actually damage me. While I saw those attacks coming. I wanted to see if they would hurt. And Boy, Yorich-San. They hit, the gut one and the Head one the most." he placed his hand at the back off his head and chuckled. "Let's go to dinner. I'll treat you to some of my cooking?" He asked her and offered. Great now he needed a new shirt. And he probs should cover his bruises. The ones she had caused her. Though it was also impressive that he had managed to tank those hits as direct hits and still talk casually. Then again, Darui wasn't normal. After Naruto's Death. Darui trained further to surpass his two equals. Sasuke and Naruto.
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Yorichu Yajuu
 Posted: May 14 2017, 04:55 PM
QUOTE.  

Yorichu really was a tease and a flirt when she wanted to be liking to get a rise out of people to see them squirm a little. Maybe for once though she was being serious too but whatever he decided she was fine with and would accept. He didn't seem to deny her claim but he did seem caught offguard by the comment of a date. He really was cute and funny when he seemed confused and embarassed while blushing. She was honestly caught offguard when her clones each connected with their strikes as did her own attack. Such a mistake could've been costly if they had been fighting for real so she was glad she hadn't hit him with enough force to kill since clearly he had been holding back it was training after all. He'd taken quite the beating for sure but he stood his ground despite he bruises as she rushed up to him now. "Well well I must say I am impressed indeed Darui-kun you certainly have earned the title you carry I know Ay is so proud of you I certainly am," she replied with a smile and a purr.

"You and I are both rather different and abnormal I suppose. Becoming a Jinchuriki changed me a lot given me more responsibility for sure," she replied and then nodded dusting off his chest a little with a smile. "Yeah we're done training and well well I must say I am impressed indeed Darui-kun and despite losing here's your reward," she replied with a smile and a purr. Yorichu cupped his cheeks in her hands and gave him a nice passionate kiss before letting him go. "A man who cooks what a delight. A girl could get used to that so lead the way," she replied with a grin and a purr then linking one of her hands with his so he could lead her to wherever it was he wanted to take her now.

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Darui
 Posted: May 14 2017, 05:51 PM
QUOTE.  

He heard enough praising from random strangers. But it was good to hear a praise from your current village member. It brought joy to his ears each time he was told that he was strong. She seemed to have been extremely impressed too. "Thanks!" He told her. She ran towards him. And dusted his chest. "Hey. I'm fine I swear it!" he said. Though it was a lie. He was injured but he tried to be manly. After a few exchange of words. The little vixen caught him off guard cupped his cheeks. "Hye. Wai-" His sentence and tumbled, as he was so flushed as she gave his lips a long passionate kiss Before she pulled back. His face went so red.

She stole his first kiss. God it felt amazing being kissed by a woman. Linking her hands with his own and then they went on their way to his home. "Uhh.. that." he blushed. It was so amazing. "um, What would you like to eat? I can make just about anything. I have enough Food and supplies for any meal in Kumo." he offered. "SInce I live on my own, Making food is needed for survival. So I learned. Just this way." He told her as he made his way to his house with her at his side. He got a few glances from the Villagers but they were good glances. It was like they seemed happy for Darui. That he finally found someone. But it wasn't nothing like that right? The two were just very good old friends. Right?
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Yorichu Yajuu
 Posted: May 14 2017, 07:48 PM
QUOTE.  

It certainly had been a fun little sparring session she rarely got to let loose to really let loose against an opponent. Fun as that might be Yorichu really didn't want to fight someone she knew pretty well to the death. Regardless of personal feelings and relationship to Darui since he was the Raikage the village really needed him around to guide everyone in the right direction. "Yeah your a big boy aren't you nothing a little rest wont take care of but do see a doctor when you get a chance tomorrow," she replied with a smile licking her thumb and wiping a smudge off his cheek before surprising him with a kiss. His reaction certainly was different than she expected it to be. "Oh my what a lucky woman I am stealing your first kiss no," she said with a grin and purr before taking his hand allowing her to lead him home now.

"Amazing I know perhaps before night's end you'll get another one," she replied with a smile and a purr. "Well I doubt you hardly want to eat like I do a more cat-like diet so anything will do really. I will have some milk though," she replied as she looked around the place with a smile and a hum. "I usually order out I'm not much of a cook really," she replied bending over his couch now as she looked in on him in the kitchen now. "So I'm sure you read my file extensively did it tell you exactly what my ability to shape shift into a cat entails. I can do so much more than this," she said and asked. Then she jumped up onto his countertop only she wasn't human anymore she was a small black housecat. Then she returned to normal but kept her cat ears and tail. "I've never shown anyone my other form it's a perfect hybrid of human and cat," she said jumping down now.

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.  Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

welcome back,

OUR AFFILIATES
Bloodline Chronicles RPG-D Black Static: A lit/adv Naruto AUNaruto DivineMYRPOur War GameShinobi Genesis