CLICK HERE

ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

The fires of love and baby sitting [M], Jouske and Hinako
Hinako Fujioka
 Posted: Apr 17 2017, 02:52 PM
QUOTE.  

Hinako was in town; after getting into a heated battle she needed to escape the heat that was the sand village. Not to mention her cousin and her meat head of a husband has asked to baby sit the three little poop machines. So here she was; watching the kids, the twins were settled down for the night. Both of the boys were simple but Haruhi forget about it. Hina took her eyes off the toddler for one moment and the little shit got a hold of the sugar jar. She was at least five spoon fulls in before Hinako noticed her eating it. Leave it to Hinako to allow a three year old get hyped off of pure sugar.

So now she stared at Haruhi as she ran around the house like a bat out of hell screaming and throwing things around while laughing her monstrous little head off. It was like Haruhi knew Hinako was trying to get them to bed early and said SCREW YOU COUSIN I AIN'T GOING TO BED! That or Akihiko had some hidden agenda and purposely left that mother fucking jar out for her to reach.

Sipping hot chocolate and simply just observing she watched as her little cousion destroyed the living room. Well she wasn't waking the twins so why the hell should she stop the little tornado? After all it would be pay back for Aki to clean when he got back. All Hinako wanted to do was visit but yet some how she got roped into baby sitting. Who the hell said she wanted to watch this little tikes? She just wanted to see her favorite cousin and her boyfriend if he ever showed up that is.

Haruhi was ripping up something; Hinako wasn't sure what but what did she care? She watched as the little brat probably tore up something important. Sighing for she now wanted something stronger to drink other then hot chocolate and she wasn't thinking that coffee was an option.

Haruhi would then come barreling toward Hinako; tackling her while shrieking in pure joy. Caught off balance and the sheer surprise spooked Hinako as she grabbed Haruhi mid jump and the chair gave out under them falling back word. The two ended up on the ground with Hinako holding Haruhi in the air as her body was now coated with that hot chocolate. Tears would perk in her eyes as she let out a small whine from the sudden burning sensation from the beverage. That was saying something from the woman who was made out of fucking fire.

Placing Haru down for a moment she rolled back word off the sofa to rip her shirt off; exposing her upper half as she used the cloth to clean up the coco from the rest of her body as she cursed under her breath. Lucky for her though it looked like Haruhi was going to crash shortly as she yawned and laid down on the floor. Reaching down she picked the little spit fire up and put her to bed. Once she was in bed she went back down stairs to fix the living room up some. Now having a tube top on instead of a shirt. So only her breast area was covered, back, shoulders and stomach exposed. Her skin was slightly red, thank goodness it wasn't a fresh cup.

--------------------
user posted image
PM.
^
Josuke Ryusaki
 Posted: Apr 17 2017, 06:18 PM
QUOTE.  

@Tag Name
### Words, Notes
—Josuke Ryusaki—
In a mountainous area that was near the village here in the Land of Fire, Josuke found a nice training spot where he could flex his abilities. He couldn't keep on burning trees down, and plus, being here in the mountains and rocks had placed the fiery warrior at ease. Lately, during the major shifting of the world, things have gone back to the way they were many years ago: in a dance of chaos. It wasn't too bad, for the youth enjoyed fighting, and it only made him all the more determined to make sure he was strong enough to protect those he cared for.

After reverting back to normal, Josuke stretched, popping his joints to show he was nearing the end of his training for the day. “Looks like I can hold it for a few moments...still find it strange I can do such a thing.” Josuke muttered to himself before heading to the nearest train station, and rode one back to Konohagakure. The night sky was fresh, and already, the night life here in the village was already starting to happen. Checking his phone, he did see that the latest text he gotten from a certain red head was that she would be in town. So, why not check in on that?

Once he made it home and took a shower, Josuke left and made his way to the Kuro estate. It's been a minute since he's seen Hinako, and to be honest...he missed her. He stopped at the front door and would give it a knock to signal that he was present. Afterwards, he ran his fingers through his pink hair and checked his breath, making sure he was on point.

A dragon never yields...
THANK

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Hinako Fujioka
 Posted: Apr 17 2017, 06:47 PM
QUOTE.  

It had been two months sense the two of them had seen one another and she would be excited if she had heard back from the damn idiot. Finishing with the pick up she would sit down on the couch only to hear a knock at the door behind her. Her eyes shifted to the door; who on earth could it be? She looked at her phone noting that he hadn't texted back. She knew Akihiko was targeted a lot and not to mention the kids were under her care. She walked to the door; looking through the peep hole she noted it was Jouske. The idiot didn't even text her back! She swung the door open and her fist shot out. "Why didn't you text back!" She snapped as the fist would come out of no where.

Once the fist connected he would be on the ground. She looked miffed; if not disgruntled, maybe a little paranoid. She had just gotten done with fighting a very worthy opponent and to say the least she may be slightly mentally scared by the whole ordeal. Her eyes looked a little troubled as she hugged her self for a moment. She didn't want to see that blonde headed psycho path again; not until she was stronger.

"Could of told me you were on your way you baka." She said in a clipped tone before turning her back to him and heading inside. He would of noticed the sudden hostility and fear if only for a moment. He would also notice her chest and arms a little red from the hot chocolate that had fallen onto her not to long ago.

--------------------
user posted image
PM.
^
Josuke Ryusaki
 Posted: Apr 22 2017, 08:36 PM
QUOTE.  

@Tag Name
### Words, Notes
—Josuke Ryusaki—
Two months: that's how long he's been without his fire princess. While his system was full of fierce fire, he's been feeling a bit cold without her presence not by his side. As Josuke stood there waiting for some sort of answer, the thought of her not even being here came into mind. It was about 30 minutes ago that Hinako had sent the text and he didn't get a chance to reply back, so she might have gone and is currently doing something else. The last thing the young man needed was the door to be answered by the intimidating Jounin that lived here. Josuke gulped and shook his head; he and Akihiko-sensei were on good terms...right?

The door would open up rather quickly, revealing the beautiful girl which caused Josuke's stomach to flutter. “Heyyyy! Hina-chan...” WHACK! Before he could even relish in the fact that they were reunited and it felt so good...the poor lad was blasted in the jaw with a powerful hook, which threw him back and onto the ground. He laid in a slight daze for a moment, trying to view past the swirling stars and birds that were present. Shaking his head, he saw her hurry inside, but would catch onto something else.

What was wrong?

Josuke got to his feet, rubbed his cheek, and walked inside, closing the door behind them. The house seemed to be just the same as it was a couple of months ago, by a quick glance around. Walking up to Hinako, he would also notice something about her arms. “Hey...everything alright, Hina-chan? I'm sorry for not texting back. I was busy training and didn't even hear the thing go off.” He frowned, reaching out to cup the side of her face. .”I missed you, my fire princess.”

A dragon never yields...
THANK

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Hinako Fujioka
 Posted: Apr 22 2017, 09:48 PM
QUOTE.  

The fire princess was not pleased; With the fight she had currently had with this strange man she was on edge. What if he had found out about Jouske? What if she put him at risk by confronting that crazy guy? She seemed distressed; distracted even a little tired. Sleep hadn't been easy for some time sense then because every time she closed her eyes she saw him ripping her limb by limb. Her body was still sore from hot chocolate; which would in turn keep her from drinking it for awhile now.

Head low; gaze kind of blocked from his view by her hair before he asked about her arm then came to her to touch her face and snag all her attention and place it on him. Her heart fluttered as she melted against his palm. He was such a sweet guy and she was now regretting punching him in the face. "Sorry; I was worried...got a little paranoid...had a horrible run in with this crazy guy and sense then Iv been on edge." She was surprised Ganki hadn't killed her. She looked to her arm as her hand came up to touch his hand. "As for the arm Haruhi got into some sugar....wigged out...was drinking hot chocolate and she decided to charge me and I dumped the hot chocolate on my self so skins a little tender." She smiled. |

He then said he missed her which made her melt further against his touch. "I missed you too you knuckle head." She leans in kissing him softly as she moved closer putting her hands behind his back and resting on his shoulders from behind. Her heart racing slightly as she took in his scent. He smelt of hard work, he had been training after all. Her self smelt like hot chocolate and smoke.

--------------------
user posted image
PM.
^
Josuke Ryusaki
 Posted: May 1 2017, 04:22 PM
QUOTE.  

@Tag Name
### Words, Notes
—Josuke Ryusaki—
Josuke never liked the sort of look Hinako was sporting upon her pretty face: a feature of fear mixed with worry. What exactly happened to her before she showed up here to Konoha? The frown upon his face wouldn't fade away until he had gotten some sort of answer, so he hoped he had gotten it soon. Thankfully, the girl came out with an explanation, which came in the form of her fighting some dude during a mission she was on. What kind of opposition that spooked her that bad? Josuke knew that Hinako was a brave and confident shinobi, so to see her like this was worrisome and confusing.

“What kind of guy did you run into?” Josuke couldn't help but to mutter, trying not to get a little steamed towards the person who did this to his fire princess. They were shinobi, and their line of work often meant they would get hurt or worse; but still...he cared the world about her and wanted her safe. Sighing lightly, his brown gaze glanced over her arm skin and saw it a little reddened, all thanks to a little munchkin and hot chocolate. “Dear, isn't it a little warm for hot chocolate? It's spring time, almost summer, you know?”

Josuke snickered before returning the lovely kiss, taking a hold of her hips. His nose went right to work, inhaling her smoky sweet scent which was pure bliss upon his nostrils. The knucklehead and the fire princess...who would have thought, right? Slowly breaking the kiss, Josuke nuzzles his nose against the Fujioka's until his ears picked up on little feet pattering around the area, causing him to laugh lightly. “Oh boy, Haru-chan's on fire, huh? How did she get into the sugar anyways?” Looking over to the toddler, he then glanced back at the red head.

“Why don't you get washed up, and we can just hang out? Hopefully, the little one will crash soon from all that sugar?” He winked.

A dragon never yields...
THANK

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Hinako Fujioka
 Posted: May 28 2017, 11:52 AM
QUOTE.  

Hinako knew that frown; it was one that he would sport till he was blue in the face or until she gave him the information he so desired. She would frown back; she didn't plan on keeping it a secret, after all Jouske should be warned in advanced. You know in case this man did come after him some day? She was strong willed, brave and vibrant but even the most confident beings have their down falls. This was one of them. The guy was skilled; more advanced and she wasn't a match when she thought she would be. He then muttered under his breath, easily caught so she knew the answer. ”A man I would not wish to tango with again.” She stated firmly; not wanting to face Ganki again until she was more advanced in her powers. The blessing of the flames was still a bit unstable for her; still unable to master its full potential.

His eyes gazed at her tender; slightly red skin. A questionable look upon his features as to why in the world she was drinking it to begin with. She casts her gaze to the side; she didn't care what season it was, hot chocolate was bomb and it was her preferred beverage of choice. ”Tch It is never to warm for hot coco.” She protests. It was a calming drink for her; something she would consume when she needed comfort. It was something her and her father would do when things got to stressful for either of the pair. It was a bonding thing between him and her. ”It...is comforting for me.” She explained before they kissed. It was addicting and well needed; her head got fuzzy and her heart sang as she leaned into his frame. His hands on her hips had her inner flame burning but it was snuffed out the moment she heard the pitter patter of Haruhi's fucking feet. The nose rub being cut short as her eyes seemed to darken a little in color. God dammit she thought she put that little munchkin to bed. ”I have no idea but I am agitated she did because I am sure it was Akihiko's doing.” She snorts.

It might be the truth; after all she simply put the twins to bed then bam Haruhi was wired. ”I simply put the twins to bed then came down stairs to this...” She looked over Jouske's shoulder too now spotting the ever so hyperactive Haruhi who looked thrilled to see Jouske. ”CUZY JOJO!” She squealed before running full speed toward him and leaping onto his back; which she smacked against and slid down. Curse her tiny legs and arms! She knew she had to grab onto something and then it hit her. Hand went up; clutched onto Jouske's long locks and held on for dear life. ”JOJO JOJO JOJO! LONG HAIR!!! PRETTY!” she wanted to swing from it.

Hinako looked completely and utterly amused. That was going to hurt and she knew it; after all Haruhi had grabbed onto her long ponytail many times before. Covering her mouth instantly to stifle the out burst of laughter she simply nods and heads to the bath room. She would cough before responding. ”Good luck.” More uncontrollable laughter surfaces before she bites the back of her hand and walks away. This was going to be one hell of a night; here was to hoping Haruhi would crash soon.

------------

She took about a half hour or so; not wanting to come out until she heard those foot steps come to a halt. Once she knew Haruhi was asleep then she would re-surface. Coming out of the bathroom in just a towel she looks over the railing. She notes the light in the kitchen and she sounds of the fridge being rummaged through. It seems Jouske was on the prowl for some food. Shaking her head she walks down the stairs and into the door frame of the kitchen. Leaning against it towel still draped over her frame as her hair is wet locks were tousled making her look sexy. ”Well done getting her to sleep” She coos as she crosses her arms under her breast.

--------------------
user posted image
PM.
^
Josuke Ryusaki
 Posted: May 28 2017, 02:24 PM
QUOTE.  

@Tag Name
### Words, Notes
—Josuke Ryusaki—
The choice of season didn't matter to the girl when it came to hot cocoa; something he could relate to when it came to ice cream. While having the frozen treat was wanted during the warm seasons, having it during the colder seasons seemed odd to some people. To Josuke, ice cream was delicious at anytime, so he could get on Hinako's case too much about the hot drink. When their kiss ended, she answered as to how the little girl got her hands on sugar, which the perp seemed to be Akihiko-sensei. “He left the sugar out for her? Well...that's not cool.” He snickered before suddenly getting attacked from behind by a small toddler.

“Hey, Haru-chan! Long time no see! How are you?” Josuke laughed, before pulling a face when she gripped his hair in the process of trying to hang onto the larger male. “Ughhhhhhhhhh! My hair! Hinako....help...” He reached out to the red head, who took the chance to scurry off to get herself clean. “Nooooooooo! Traitor!!!!!” He groaned, before backing up to let the girl stand on the sofa and not dangle from his wild locks. “Haru-chan, let's not hang from Jo-Jo's hair, 'kay? We don't want to rip it out, right? Right. So, let's relax and chill and I'll get to tell you a neat story about how I wrestled with a large bear...”

Moments later, after finally tucking away Haruki who's experiencing a blissful sugar crash, Josuke came downstairs and went straight to the fridge. Cracking it open, he scanned the contents and began picking out what he wanted to eat. The fridge was stacked full of goodies, so he had a hard time in picking out what he wanted. “Hmmm...I could make a roast beef, chicken, and peppered ham sandwich with provolone cheese and mustard. Oh yeah...that sounds delish.”

Licking his lips, he began to grab what he needed and when he placed the content upon the kitchen island, his amber eyes lifted up towards the door and saw his girlfriend clad in nothing but a towel. Suddenly, his hunger began to drift away from the food and towards something else. “Yeah...do I get a golden star or some other prize?” Grinning suggestively, Josuke stepped forward and glanced down at the girl, their bodies nearly touching.

His wicked grin still upon his visage, Josuke would reach around to give her a swift smack upon the bottom, and flickers away, sitting on the sofa. “Whoops...did I do that?” He winks.

A dragon never yields...
THANK

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Hinako Fujioka
 Posted: May 28 2017, 03:08 PM
QUOTE.  

Yeah sugar was left out but non other then Akihiko. He always did silly things such as this to simply piss off Hinako. After all the pair were going to be out until the morning; so why not drive Hinako up the wall with a hyperactive toddler? Least the twins were behaving and sound asleep. She had gone to the shower post haste though the moment she heard Haruhi running up behind Jouske. Indeed she was a traitor; and she was going to vanish as fast as possible because the child was already driving her mad. After that half hour she came back out; towel shielding her frame and body laying against the wall. His hunger was quickly changed from food to her. The switch in his eyes was amusing; was she really that appealing to his eyes? Her skin was normal once more; no burn in site which was lucky of her. She smirked back when he did and before she knew it he was stalking her. The gesture was feral almost as he came up to her. A raised brow and before she knew it he swatted her ass. The sudden sting against her flesh had her body shivering. Oh so it was going to be like that huh? She turned to face him just as he flickered to the couch. Lucky bastard was about to be punched had he not moved. That or his junk grabbed which ever she preferred at the time before he moved away.

”Yes you did; unless there was a ghost.” She taunts before turning to face him. She had desires; wants and needs and Hinako wasn't shy in the slightest bit when it came to these sort of things. ”A prize huh? I could give you a gold star....but that wouldn't be worth while now would it?” She asked as her hand let the towel go. That thin fabric dropped with such gaze that it barely made a noise when it hit the ground. There she stood in all her glory; no marks upon her body for she never got into a fight that left scars. Walking forward; a sway in her hip and a glint in her eyes she makes her way to Jouske. He would be in for a treat that was for sure as she then body flickered. Appearing on his lap now; straddling him as she leans into his frame. Her eyes locking with his as she leans forward to lick his lips teasingly. ”Mm this a good enough prize for you?” She asked as she rocked her hips slightly; rubbing against the fabric of his pants as she blushed softly. She wasn't shy but the gesture wasn't something she normally would perform seeing as she was still a virgin and Jouske would be her first.

”I hope so; for if not it would be a shame.” She said as she leans from his lips to his neck. Tongue running softly against the skin; taking in his taste before she nibbles on his ear. Hands ran down his arms; nails digging lightly against his skin. Her nipples already taut with excitement as she goes from his ear back down to his neck; biting it hard enough to leave marks and sucking softly. She was going to drive him insane; which gave her the idea to lock his hands in hers and place them behind his back. Pinned between his body now she would push forward to keep those hands where she placed them and would remove hers so she could further explore. ”Don't touch just yet...sit back and enjoy.” She whispered as she went to his shoulder; kissing it before lifting his shirt up. Exposing his chest she would lick and nip before slowly going south. Hands working magic as she unbuckled his pants. Moving slightly just to attempt to bring those pants down. Distracting her self from what ever he decided to do from here. Would he sit still and wait for her? Or would he give into his desire and take her now?

--------------------
user posted image
PM.
^
Josuke Ryusaki
 Posted: May 28 2017, 06:34 PM
QUOTE.  

@Tag Name
### Words, Notes
—Josuke Ryusaki—
Josuke was such a damn tease, despite being a virgin. He knew how the game was played, but no one had reciprocated until Hinako entered his life. The two had been dating for a while now, and there had been moments where his body had felt...weird? It was like he was getting sick, but he actually wasn't. He had consulted with his sensei about the strange feelings, and he simply told his student to just ride them out and see if they change or intensify. And since then, Josuke's done just that and the feelings only got bigger and bigger.

“Darn ghost then...” He chuckled before his amber eyes widened in surprise when the red head slipped off her towel, causing him to sit up straight from the couch. This would be the first time he would see her in all her glory and man...this was getting wild. Before he knew it, Hinako was now on his lap and licked his lips. He achingly wanted to lick back, but kept to himself, simply nodding to her question. Josuke has never been in this situation before, only seeing this in magazines and videos, but he couldn't falter now. He's been dreaming of this day, and dammit, a dragon never yields.

“No...it's good enough. Way beyond that, even...” He says, a light shuddering breath leaving his lips afterwards when the girl licked his neck and started to have her way with his body. Every touch, nip, rake of nails began to spark up his inner flame and it won't be long now. She bit him, causing a groan to echo from his throat. The roughness of it only made things better, and his own fangs couldn't wait to sink into her supple flesh for a taste. His hands were pinned behind him, and after being told to not touch, Hinako went right to work at attacking his hardened chest with licks and nips before going down to his pants.

Josuke's face was flushed at this point, and he wanted to see how far this would go until he was unable to hold himself back. Once he was unbuckled, he bit his lower lip and glanced at her. His member was getting rock hard and ready to go; just a few more motions and he would be set. “...Hurry, for I can barely contain myself...” He groaned out, licking his lips in anticipation. Luckily, before arriving, he spoke with Takeru-sensei about his plans for today, and the Hyuga supplied the young dragon with tools needed for a safe time.

A dragon never yields...
THANK

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Hinako Fujioka
 Posted: May 28 2017, 06:58 PM
QUOTE.  

She wanted to take this agonizingly slow; unsure if this was the right choice in action but didn't wish to stop all the same. She continued her assault on his sense's and before she could take it much slower he would tell her to hurry. Hurry? Oh? Was that truly what he wanted? She lightly brushed the top of his pants with her finger tips; a slight taunt before shaking her head. ”You really want me to hurry? After all...this is our first time together.” She whispered as she leans back up; standing slightly in order to pull his pants and boxers off. Or at least down some to reveal her prize with out looking just yet. She was locking gazes with him when she did it; very skilled at removing clothing for the suite she usually wore to protect her clothing from fire was a pain to handle. This was easy to manage as she stood above him; legs still straddling but not proceeding forward just yet. No she wanted this to be perfect for the both of them.

Kissing him deeply she rests one hand on his cheek while the other goes back down south. Lightly her fingers would graze his member; assessing just what she was up against. To her pleasure he was well endowed. She could sense his energy spike; the feeling of his inner flame and hers mixing very well as desire would surge forward causing her to moan lightly in the kiss. Would she be able to hold off? Moving back she dropped back down to her knees; looking up at him as her hand lightly grips the shaft. Tugging at it gently to arouse more pleasure before running her other hand lightly over his thigh. ”I want for this to be special....but I don't think I can hold back either...” Three years of pent up energy; three years of doing nothing else but making out. It was time the two shared that special bond most men and woman did. Would he refuse her? She looked back at him before lowering her lips; learning things from videos that most females shied away from.

The tip she had learned was the most sensitive part; she hoped her father never found this out though. She licked it softly before taking it into her lips. Suckling lightly as she moved her hand to take in a little more. Was this alright? He tasted a little salty; like one would normally taste from training but honestly she did not mind. He was her boyfriend and she would do what ever she could to please him in any way shape or form. He deserved this; he was her everything and she just hoped he never hurt her. She felt her own dampness between her legs; clearly she was aroused and the scent would be intoxicating. Could Jouske smell her? How much longer until he took what he desired? Would this hurt? It didn't matter for pain wasn't much of an issue for her. After all the girl was a living flame. It was up to him now where they went from here for she was content on giving him this for now.

--------------------
user posted image
PM.
^
Josuke Ryusaki
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 01:02 PM
QUOTE.  

@Tag Name
### Words, Notes
—Josuke Ryusaki—
Just like he could be a damn tease...Hinako could do just the same. Inhaling sharply upon her fingertips upon his member, she was slowly driving him mad, yet he enjoyed every second of it. “No...I mean yeah...no. L-let's take our time, despite you making my skin feel like fire.” Josuke groaned lightly, his amber gaze slowly shifting to the side. Their first time...he wondered how that was going to go. With such anticipation and his primal needs raging all about; Josuke could only assume it was going to be just as radical as she was.

His pants and boxers were soon removed, revealing his aching shaft; all the while, the two locked gazes. His amber eyes were full of lust and need, and he was ready to give and receive everything he had and wanted. Their lips met once more in a loving embrace, but this time, he was getting serviced somewhere else, causing him to lightly moan into the kiss. His inner flames flickered from side to side, getting into the motion of soon becoming a raging inferno. Her words hits his ears like silk, with her being on the same page as he was. This would be special, no doubt about it, but damn...it would be wild.

“Then don't hold back, babe...let's devour each other.” Josuke muttered, his tone a bit husky. All these years of waiting for this moment, and he wouldn't let a second go to waste. She soon took just his tip into her mouth before taking more of him, and his back responded correctly with a little arch. His breathing picks up and his eyes glazed over just a bit more. “W-whoa...this is sooooo good.” While this would be enough for most people...Josuke was far from the norm, and knew he wanted a lot more. His naturally heightened senses would pick up on a wonderful but strange scent coming from Hinako...and all it did was heightened his want for her.

Just as he was about to get to the cusp of release, Josuke would take a step back and would move Hinako around, so that she was now on her back. Glancing down at her, he would now want to get a taste of what made that wondrous scent. “...Now it's my turn.” He grinned, ready to give her some pleasure as well. First was her lovely chest, which he wasted to time, growling with dominance as he took her right breasts and claimed with a bite and suckle upon her nipple. The other breast would be served with a pinch and tug of the nipple with his other hand.

A dragon never yields...
THANK

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Hinako Fujioka
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 05:42 PM
QUOTE.  

His skin did feel like fire; her own feeling like it would com-bust. Funny seeing as she could literally burst into flames at will. She had watched his eyes shift; he was avoiding his gaze until their eyes would meet. It was such a strong connection it had her nearly wavering in her stance. He had such power behind the goofy personality and she loved it. He was a mix of all the right things and she never wished for him to change. A sigh escaped her lips as he pulled from her; stopping her treat for him as her gaze now shifted up at his frame. He looked like he wanted to ravage her and it had her body shaking. She wanted him to do it; consume her like he had stated. ”I will devour all of you...” She cooed before he lifted her up; she did in fact just 'devour' him. She was placed down on the couch; a growl escaping Josuke causing her to whimper in response. The dominance that vibrated from him then had her head in a tizzy. She was such a strong willed woman; very head strong and never did she submit but when it came to him it was so different....why?

His turn indeed; He must have been close because she felt him tense up before pulling back. Why did he stop? She looked up at him with flushed cheeks. He was going to torture her like she had done to him. She did not care though for it was all worth it. Josuke didn't dig in just yet though as it seemed he was more interested in her mounds. He leaned down; his hair spilling forward; brushing her skin softly causing her to shiver lightly. Reaching up she caressed that hair; brushing it back to see him better. She actually enjoyed that long hair...be a shame when he cut it. He bites down first; suckling after to cause a mixed reaction; body arched up suddenly as a moan escaped her lips. Hand shooting from his hair to her mouth to stifle it due to the fact there was still three little ones around. It felt blissful; a heated bit of pain followed by pleasurable bliss. Then the pulling of her other nipple had her legs squirming slightly; the pain was scrumptious.

Hinako knew she wouldn't mind the pain but she didn't expect to like it so much. She wanted more; instinct taking over as her free hand went down her stomach and between her legs; lightly touching that delicate button of hers. It wasn't like she never played with her self so she knew what she liked. But was it wise to do so? She wanted him to please her; so she lightly touched before pulling her hand back. Her finger had a little of her juices on it now as she moans softly; that finger comes toward her lips as she gets a little taste. ”Sweet....” She groans softly. It didn't take a genius to know that she was teasing the hell out of him. ”I love you..” She whispered trying to coax him forward so they could get on with the real fun.

--------------------
user posted image
PM.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.   ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

welcome back,

OUR AFFILIATES
Bloodline Chronicles RPG-D Black Static: A lit/adv Naruto AUNaruto DivineMYRPOur War GameShinobi Genesis