CLICK HERE

ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

Bonds over Cake, Ryunosuke/Mila
Ryunosuke Sagara
 Posted: May 28 2017, 09:57 AM
QUOTE.  

count up your sins
The sounds of an alarm clock rung from a cell phone echoed through the spacious room...

A groan was mixed with it, as a man sat up from his bed; his hair was wild and a sliver of drool ran down the corner of his mouth. “...Man, what a wild night it was last night.” He groaned once more, holding his face in his hand, sighing heavily. It wasn't like he drinking or anything; he found a hidden fighting ring that offered money to the winner, and well...Ryunosuke was running low on funds. He tended to avoid combat, due to his talents, but he needed to survive for the time being, and money was going to be needed.

Thankfully, he didn't need to use the full extent of his power; however, news had quickly spread of his winning streak and more people came to test their might. So, what was supposed to take only around an hour of his time..became almost an all night brawl. Ryu had managed to drag himself to the hotel room he was staying at and immediately passed out the moment his body touched the bed. Now, the next morning had arrived, and it was time to get up.

Ryunosuke got up and looked over himself. He was still dressed in his street clothes, which was stained with blood and dirt. “Of course...” Shaking his head, he stripped, took a hot shower, and changed into a new attire while his clothes were to get dropped off to the laundry room here in the hotel. A sleeveless black shirt, blue jeans, black boots, and his signature cap completed his clothes choice for the day. Stepping out of the hotel building, Ryunosuke yawned and looked around. It was about late morning, with the afternoon right around the corner, so getting breakfast didn't seem viable.

Well, that sucked; so now what? Pulling a face, the man figured he might as well go to the nearby bookstore, in order to obtain a book that'll help him in his current pursuit...how to bake. Entering the establishment, Ryu stood in front of a bookshelf in the culinary aisle and began scanning through its contents. It also didn't help that he was starting to get hungry, but that's another problem to handle later on, hopefully...

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Mila Rose
 Posted: May 28 2017, 11:52 AM
QUOTE.  

Someday These Boots Are Gonna Walk All Over You
Mila Rose
This world was ever changing the world of shinobi. Technology continued to ever grow confusing for her as time passed. Back when she was born here and alive there had been no such fancy things like phones and computers. Such things made her feel old and so behind the times not even Valkyries used such technology but they'd find it so fascinating she was sure she'd told them about such things in her reports. Still thanks to Kyo Iori she was getting the basics she could at least use a cell phone to call or text him and Kina to keep in touch and with anyone else she might befriend like Gaara though she hadn't really spoken to him much lately. He seemed well busy and all with the attempts on his life and while it seemed like he might need her help he didn't seem to want it or had it covered plus it wasn't like she could just waltz in before.

After the deaths of the infamous team seven she heard so much about she found it harder to visit the major villages outside of Konohagakure not that she visited them often to begin with. It seemed like too much trouble to be honest until things settled down again and became more like before but it was a troubling thing. What kind of monster could take down such powerful shinobi so easily. Mila Rose was still learning so much about the shinobi way of life and this ninjutsu stuff they used but she had a fair grasp on lightning release techniques. As such she wanted to ever expand her knowledge of this world and moreso about technology as she decided to visit the bookstore in this village she had come to it seemed nice and quaint enough.

It never took her very long to get ready after a nice hot shower and quick hair dry she was ready to go. She didn't have to dress herself since her Valkyrie gear could do that for her. A simple command and it had provided her with her casual attire dress sphere and and summoned it onto her body. A nice little upgrade she got when returning to the Valkyrie homeworld before returning to this world to serve out her duty here. Then she was off a little hungry maybe but nothing that drove her to grab a bite to eat yet so she would be fine as she walked into the bookstore now. It seemed a little empty she would think as she turned down an asile for cooking and such it seemed spotting a man browing himself. "Morning," she said and smiled at him stopping to give him a bow of her head. Then she moved to grab a book on the basic of cooking and how to use the technology for cooking. "Goddess help me," she said to herself with a sigh and shook her head she was going to need a lot of books.

words: ### | tag: Ryunosuke | outfit: Here

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  AIM.  
^
Ryunosuke Sagara
 Posted: May 28 2017, 02:43 PM
QUOTE.  

count up your sins
Ryu glanced down at the book he had in his hands currently. “How To Bake 101..eh, I guess that'll serve as a starting point.” He muttered, shrugging his shoulders slightly. He remembers his servants cooking and baking all sorts of delicious foods for his family, and so, the man wanted to at least replicate a few for his own personal delight. It wasn't like he was able to go back home any time soon...

Turning the pages slowly to absorb the information from each page, he stopped when he reached the section of his favorite dessert: strawberry cheesecake. His mouth was dangerously close to watering over from sheer hunger, and it didn't help that his stomach was severely empty. Lightly shaking his head to rid himself from the slight trance, his ears perked up from the noise of someone nearby who had entered the same aisle he did. Turning his head, he was met with the sight of a beautiful pink haired woman, who greeted him a good morning.

“Morning.” Ryunosuke said, smiling back and returning with a bow of his own. Before he went back to his book, his emerald eyes shifted over to her while she grabbed a book of her own, which was about cooking. “I see I'm not the only one who came here for some tips and pointers about the techniques of the kitchen, huh?” He kept the smile upon his face, revealing the book he had to her. “I've had so much delicious pastries in my youth, that I want to replicate them. However...these hands of mine, I believe, may not be suited for such things, but I do want to try.” He finished, opening the book back up to the strawberry cheesecake chapter.

“I'm Ryunosuke Sagara...nice to meet you.”

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Mila Rose
 Posted: May 28 2017, 02:57 PM
QUOTE.  

Mila Rose
Sadly cooking wasn't really a skill she bothered to pick up even when she was alive. Mila Rose was hardly spoiled but she was used to having others cook for her. In the Valkyrie academy basic training it didn't involve cooking there was the mess halls and the Valkyrie staff who cooked for them. It wasn't the best but they weren't meant to be spoiled prats who had everything handed to them they were taught the basics of combat and survival in the field. Some Valkyries just liked to cook others didn't. Though now she wished she had she really did tire of all the take-out sometimes. She really missed a good homecooked meal like her mother used to make and the special sweets she would make for her and Mirako like strawberry shortcake.

Now was a good time as ever to learn she supposed among the countless other things she needed to learn like using a laptop. This was a place for learning so she was bound to find what she needed in overabundance she thought as she greeted the stranger and grabbed a book not wanting to disturb him further but it seemed he wanted to make further conversation in a friendly manner. "I am ashamed to admit it but yes. I am well suited for combat but creating things like cuisine I am terrible at," she replied and smiled. Then she noticed his book and looked at it smiling still. "I do sorely miss my mother's sweets she used to make for me and my sister. She would never tell me her secret to her strawberry shortcake but it was my favorite it never failed to cheer me up on a bad day," she replied with a sad smile really not like he would understand if she told him the truth about herself for all he knew she was his age and not far older than that. "Mila Rose Shinto," she replied smiling again.

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  AIM.  
^
Ryunosuke Sagara
 Posted: May 30 2017, 12:56 PM
QUOTE.  

count up your sins
Eating take out and ordering food from restaurants and such (when the money was right) was alright, but eventually, one does get tired of eating such things, and begin longing for a warm home cooked meal. Nothing truly beats it, and Ryunosuke couldn't tell you how long it has been since his taste buds were blessed with food that took special care into making, just to make sure those who partook in eating it left full and content.

A soft chuckle escaped his lips once she admitted to being in the same boat as he was. “I hear that. I've been taught the art of combat for nearly all of my life and not once, they were never taught to handle a ladle or a spoon. However, it is never too late into learning new things, yeah.” Ryu explained, glancing at the colored page while the woman spoke. It seemed that it was her mother who introduced her and her sister to sweets; more specifically, strawberry shortcake. The thought of the fluffy and sweet treat threatened to make his mouth water.

“Strawberry shortcake...good heavens, talk about a wonderful treat. Aside from the cheesecake version, I tend to find myself enjoying the shortcake version just as much. My older brother shares the same taste, as my other two eldest despises sweets. It was a...interesting time at the dinner table, for sure.” Ryunosuke smiled before turning a page. “If you happen to miss your mother's baking, Miss Mila, why not go visit her along with your sister? I'm sure they'll be glad to see you.” He suggested, not having any clue about the woman's true identity.

“...Wish I could have that luxury...”

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Mila Rose
 Posted: May 30 2017, 01:35 PM
QUOTE.  

Mila Rose
Not that the food was terrible some of it a little greasy maybe. It was just like when one got homesick really not that she was homesick. It was just that the more and more lately she dwelled on the past before she died the more and more she felt a longing for those times. When she was watch her mother bake sweets for her and Mirako. Those days seemed so innocent and sweet funny considering it was a pun. Her family had been everything to her and then she lost it all when she died in battle. She'd gone done infamously though and for a time it seemed her story was told but as time passed things were naturally forgotten. Sure she found a family in the Valkyries and it's leaders but lately that didn't seem enough for her anymore and it seemed at the root of it all it was after meeting Kyo and Kina and seeing their little baby girl be born.

"A warrior huh I can understand that then. Easier to slice open some bad guy then it is to properly proportion ingridients for a cake. I'm a quick learner though so like these phones I will find a way to cook adequately enough for myself," she replied with a look of determination about her as she slammed her fist into her palm now. She liked a challenge really and this sounded like a real big one for her. A lot of the things she enjoyed when it came to food were the complete opposite of her mother mostly but she did inherit her sweet tooth as did Mirako her father she couldn't say shared the passion they did. "A quartet of brothers I see I only had the sister really. She lived a good life had a nice big family I guess. I am glad you were close though it is always good to remain strong with family," she replied.

She didn't really know his relationships with all his siblings but the one in particular he seemed close to. Hopefully he didn't have a falling out with the others and were still in touch with them as well. Then he inquired about her mother and why she didn't simply go home to see her and enjoy her baking again. "I well...it's complicated perhaps if you knew my truth and believed it you would understand perhaps in time I will tell you. Alas to put it simply she and my sister are in a place I cannot reach them anymore," she replied with a sad smile and shook her head. "Enough sad stories though I hate to depress you like I said you have to understand the truth in order to get what I mean," she replied and then blushed a bit at her sudden stomach growl and smiled sheepishly. "Do forgive me I think all this talk of food is making me hungry," she replied and chuckled softly.

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  AIM.  
^
Ryunosuke Sagara
 Posted: May 31 2017, 01:23 PM
QUOTE.  

count up your sins
He was a bit surprised to see Mila knowing a bit of the warrior's lifestyle. She hit the nail right on the head with her words, causing him to nod in agreement. “I'm right there on the same boat. As tough as it was to hone these hands of mine, it should be a breeze learning the way of the kitchen and producing wondrous and, well...edible food. Gotta make sure it can be eaten, right?” Ryunosuke chuckled, a bit of his pearly whites.

His thoughts then went to his four brothers that he grew up with and how they all have ended up the last time they were all together. It was a sad tale of how everything ended up and now, they were a family divided. Part of Ryunosuke wanted to go back and see if things could possibly go back to normal. But, a pit feeling in his stomach told him that it was wishful thinking and all that's waiting for him back at the Phoenix Empire was disappointment and death. “Yeah...it's good to remain strong with them. I wish those words laid true with me. We're...kinda broken apart right now, and I don't know if things will ever return to normal...”

The man then shook his head and sighed. She was right; enough sad stories. Today wasn't about that; it was about learning how to make food for one self and not rely so much on fast food. However, one thing she did say got stuck in his mind. The truth...what truth was she talking about? Was it something large or small, and...whose stomach just growled? His cheeks held a light rose color, for he thought it was him, but alas...Mila was the culprit. “Seems like I'm not the only one who's suffering from dreaded hunger. Well, if you'd like...I'd like to continue speaking with you. So, want to get lunch together, Miss Mila?” Ryunosuke asked, smiling softly while readjusting his hat.

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Mila Rose
 Posted: May 31 2017, 02:17 PM
QUOTE.  

Mila Rose
It was true most always assumed she wasn't a warrior or that she might be a kunoichi. It was just another burden she had to deal with when it came to her truth. How exactly was she supposed to tell someone that she was an outsider like Alistar and Daikou? That she came from far beyond from another plane of existance and not space like Kaguya. Most humans would think she was crazy and want to lock her up in some mental institute probably but most shinobi seemed to understand her truth and believe it when she showed them what she could do but should she to this guy? "Indeed trial and error is the clear way forward and more tactful means to success. I suppose we both would need guinea pigs I guess we got each other there hm interested?" she replied with a chuckle as she smiled at him again softly now.

She felt strange though as she placed a hand atop her chest now she couldn't explain it. It felt like when she was crushing on Kyo a little. Course that faded away when he married KIna his sweetheart and now mother to his child. Still she could recall the feeling as she looked at Ryu he seemed like a kindred spirit and one she could find solace in and maybe more when she came to know him better in time. She looked to him and listened as he spoke of his brothers and that well things weren't entirely as they seemed or that she assumed to be honest. "Don't mistake me when I say such news makes me happy. I am truly sorry things aren't what you want them to be with your family and that someday I hope you can mend things with them. I just mean it's comforting to know that I'm not the only broken one here I'm glad that you and I seem to relate to one another," she replied smiling a little now.

It was comforting really and she found solace in that and maybe he would too. Again she spoke of her truth deep down some part of her yearned to tell him now and maybe soon before parting she might. Oddly enough she noticed a book on the floor and picked it up a book on myths and legends and glancing at the Index she saw her fellow sisters and warriors though not entirely accurate as she knew them and held the book with her cooking one. "Well I must say I enjoy your company and wish to know you better Ryu-san so I accept. Let us pay for books first though," she replied and then chuckled softly not wanting them to forget and become criminals or something. Once paid for she handed him the book she had picked up earlier. "Inside this book is the secret to my truth and after we've enjoyed our little lunch date I promise to tell you all about it," she said and then smiled taking his hand in her own. "Lead the way Ryu-san anything you pick is fine with me," she said eyes meeting his now.

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  AIM.  
^
Ryunosuke Sagara
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 04:01 PM
QUOTE.  

count up your sins
Having someone who can relate to a situation you're going through is quite comforting. It shows that you have someone to possibly talk things out with and see another person's take on things. He wasn't expecting on finding someone like Mila here at the bookstore today. What else does the day has in store for him?

A smile crept its way up upon his handsome face when the pink haired woman accepted his offer for lunch. She could have easily rejected the offer and walked off, but instead; she felt the same and agreed to accompany him to lunch. A part of him was starting to get...excited at the thought of spending more time with Mila, something he never felt before. Was he getting sick or something? Meh, he'll have to check on that later. “Great, and the feeling's mutual, Mila. True, we can't just up and walk out of here with these books, right?”

After paying for his chosen books, Ryunosuke was suddenly handed a book by the pink haired woman, as she states that it holds the secret to her truth. Raising an eyebrow, his emerald gaze slowly scanned the cover, and it was a book about myths and legends. What did she mean by this? He would have to scan its contents to get a better understanding of it, right? Plus, she did say she would come clean after the lunch date...wait. Date?!

Another blush lightly heats his cheeks once more. The last time Ryu had been on a date of any kind was years ago, when his father wanted his sons to start finding suitable women to start making a family with. While some of his brothers had already enjoyed the company of many beautiful females, Ryu never felt that spark with any of them, so those “dates” never lasted long, for he didn't put any effort into them. Well, the man wouldn't be like that for this one, as Mila was already interesting to him, and this air of mystery around her was pretty cool.

“Alright then, Miss Mila...sounds good.” His gaze meeting hers while they held hands. Thankfully, his feet began moving before he got lost in her eyes. "This place is just as big as I heard. You ever been here before?" He asked. The two would eventually arrive at a barbecue shop near the downtown area. They were quickly seated and given a menu to scan through, along with the request for drinks. “Water, please.” The waiter nodded and looked at Mila for her response. After her drink choice was given, the man would walk off, and as soon as he did, Ryu took out that myth book and began to scan through it, for he was intrigued for this truth of Mila's.

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Mila Rose
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 06:02 AM
QUOTE.  

Mila Rose
It just made her smile really to know someone could relate to her and maybe understand her pain a little though she had to wonder how he would handle her truth. Gaara the leader of Sunagakure had taken it fairly well with a grain of salt even asked her to move into his village if she wanted. She declined naturally or well told him she would think about it before she was well summoned back to the realm of Valkyries. Now she stayed with Kyo Iori and Fuuma Kina in their village helping out however she could. They could understand her truth and accepted what she was but would he? She supposed it was something she shouldn't stress herself out too much over just yet she guessed.

She had to wonder if Keira was responsible for this encounter or maybe it was just fate? She never believed in such things before no Mila Rose determined her own path her own destiny. Yet she hadn't planned on this encounter and well it wasn't entirely all that bad. Some part of her however small had told her this was a bad idea what if he rejected her or her truth? Her heart though spoke for her for once said she should enjoy this outing with him and see where it lead them and to hope for the best when it came time to show him the real her. "Not unless you want to turn to a life of crime with me," she replied and chuckled softly at that. Course she was joking but she couldn't help herself with him.

Usually she was hardly this social even with Kyo Iori and Kina but they had their ways of coaxing her out to have some fun with them. Even with her fellow Valkyries she didn't join them often in their activities or festivals. Something about Ryu though made her be more social and open to enjoy herself in his company and she planned to enjoy this date with him. She flushed at the thought though he didn't say it was one she had but he hadn't rejected it either so maybe he liked the idea it was a date like she did. Her first date she thought she might faint as she took his hand but she remained focused and relaxed for once. She'd been lost in thought until he spoke her name and inquired about her coming here before. "Well I can't say that I have Ryu-san but it seems nice and the food smells pretty good. I wish the cooking back home smelled this good all the time," she replied and smiled grabbing her menu to look at it now scanning it's contents noticing he was examining her mystery book now.

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  AIM.  
^
Ryunosuke Sagara
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 10:11 AM
QUOTE.  

count up your sins
“It's the same with me. I've heard so many stories about Konoha and its people, so once I left my home, it became a place I instantly placed down on my traveling map. A place that's so full of history and delicious food to boot...I wonder if I'll see that legendary ramen stand in this book here.” Ryunosuke laughed slightly, remembering hearing about the famous Ichiraku Ramen. He's heard murmurs about it while here in the village, and would one day see if what he heard is true. But right now, he would just enjoy himself here with Mila.

When the waiter came back with two waters, he left the two with more time to look over the menu. But instead, he cracked open the book and started to read through it. Many of these legends and myths he had heard about throughout his journeys ever since leaving the Empire. From mystical beasts to extravagant beings; the pics and information was very interesting to Ryunosuke. His eyes stopped for a moment when he came to another section of the book that displayed detailed pictures and text.

“..Valkyries...?”

He's never heard of them before, but yet, here they were. He knew that every legend and myth had to have some sort of truth to their basis, so...what did this mean? His curiosity was currently stopping him from choosing a meal to enjoy, but right now, the book captured most of his attention. He finished the Valkyrie section and looked up at the pink haired woman. “To be honest, and I'm sorry for saying something so direct, but...you're just as beautiful as these warriors here.” Ryu chuckled, blushing lightly while holding up the book. “Does it have anything to do with that truth of yours?”

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  
^
Mila Rose
 Posted: Jun 9 2017, 11:15 AM
QUOTE.  

Mila Rose
"I wanted to visit there before things got as bad as they did. To find out what made the place so special in the shinobi world to meet their so called hero Naruto and what the hokage was all about. Of course they recommended the ramen stand that was his favorite perhaps we can go together sometime hm," she replied nodding her head a little now. It was still possible she supposed but most of what she wanted to learn about Naruto would have to come from books or his closest friends and she wasn't entirely sure when the latter would be ready for that. It couldn't be easy on his close friends like Gaara or his loved ones like his wife and children. She couldn't imagine how it hurt them the most but she had lost all her loved ones to time and that pain had never gone away only lessened after seeing her family's descendants and smiled a little at the thought.

He seemed really stuck on the book now and smiled softly at that before looking at her menu. It seemed rather diverse there was so many different kinds of foods inside a lot she had never tried or heard of before. Maybe it was best to just pick whatever the special was these baby back ribs and nodded in thought or maybe this pork you fried over the grill and ate hot off of it. She would have to ponder the two for now until the waiter returned. She'd only glanced at the book but it was somewhat accurate. Some things about certain creatures like her own and demons were accurate enough though their true purpose as Valkyries was lost to humans it didnt just entail to collecting the dead warriors for wherever this Valhalla was they assumed existed. "As beautiful as a Valkyrie you say well I am flattered Ryu-san you are not bad yourself," she replied and then smiled softly and nodded. "Indeed so Ryu-san. What is it exactly you find so interesting about these female warriors other than their beauty of course?" she replied and asked curious about his response and when the waiter returned she would decide on the baby back rib special.

--------------------
user posted image
PM.EMAIL.  AIM.  
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

TOPIC OPTIONS.   ADD REPLY.  NEW TOPIC.  NEW POLL.  

welcome back,

OUR AFFILIATES
Bloodline Chronicles RPG-D Black Static: A lit/adv Naruto AUNaruto DivineMYRPOur War GameShinobi Genesis